Reading Interests

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ethanl16 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1607

mrhuffman
    Keymaster

What is your earliest memory of reading or books? How do you choose a book? What do you notice adults reading? When should a person leave a book? What two books or magazines do you wish we had in our classroom library? How do you prefer reading?

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  mrhuffman.
    #1651

aryag16
    Participant

My earliest memory of reading was when my teacher would try and get us to read small print. I choose a book by looking at the cover and looking at the back. There are no books that I wish we had in our classroom. I don’t know they read out loud. A person should leave a book if they don’t understand it. I like to reading in quiet spots like outside.

#1652

haleys16
    Participant

My earliest memory of reading is actually two years ago when I was reading a book called Natural Disasters. I normally go for a book kind of like the shows and movies I watch, so a lot of horror. The adults in my life don’t read. When it gets to the point where they don’t want to read it anymore. I wish we had The Walking Dead comic books. I prefer reading alone, although I do prefer getting read to, I like to read my books alone and not out loud, I hate reading out loud.

#1653

codym16
    Participant

My kindergarten teacher is the earliest memory of reading. I go to the library and find a book I like and ask if I could read it. So I look at the cover and read the words on the cover. I would leave a book if it wasn’t entertaining enough. I wish our school had world war two books. I prefer reading to be in a quiet spot.

#1654

beng16
    Participant

My earliest memory was when I was at my old school when I was 5 and I found a book I liked it was a comic book. What I see in adults are they always sit and concentrate. A person should leave a book when he/she gets bored or the book gets boring. More horror and comic books. I like to listen to a book or read a book with music on in the background.

#1655

ethanl16
    Participant

My earliest memory of a book is listing to my Mom reading me Robert Munsch. The way I choose a book is that I read the back and if it is interesting I’ll try reading it.
    what I notice about adults reading is that they always seem to be riley into the book they are reading.
    I think a person should stop reading a book when they think it is to hard, It’s boring they don’t understand it or they just don’t like it. I don’t really know What two books or magazines I want in our classroom library.
    I prefer listening to music when I am reading by my self.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.