Is writing a challenge?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ethanl16 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1721

mrhuffman
    Keymaster

Writing heals and keeps me sane

How do you feel about writing? Do you enjoy writing stories?  Explain. How do limits/constraints effect your writing?

#1732

aryag16
    Participant

I like writing. I like writing because I do well at it. I don’t enjoy writing stories I prefer assignments because focusing on one topic is more helpful for me then just right me own ideas or making up a stories. I do better with limits because I like the idea of being able to share my ideas about a certain topic instead of having to think about what to write about on my own.

#1733

haleys16
    Participant

I’m not a huge fan of writing, it’s not really my cup of tea, I mean I’ll still drink that tea, although I do enjoy writing free hand stories. It’s a way for me to get my feelings and my, very strange thoughts out on paper. I need to feel no limits to give the best writing I possibly can, It’s just annoying when people tell me, “ you have to have this you have to that”.

#1734

codym16
    Participant

Writing is fun it makes you smarter and more intelligent. I enjoy writing cause it is fun and you can create your own things in while writing.

#1735

beng16
    Participant

How I feel about writing is a different feeling for me. I enjoy writing stories or personal events because it could talk about how I feel. I don’t like if the teacher tells unless it’s assignment’s me what to do I like to be creative.

#1736

ethanl16
    Participant

I don’t riley know how I feel about writing I like it but I don’t like it. Not riley but It can be fun at times. I don’t like when The teacher gives me a big project or essay and give me a short time line because I stress out and don’t get it don.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.