Incentives

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ethanl16 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1840

mrhuffman
    Keymaster

Imagine that you have a big job or task ahead of you that you do not really want to tackle. You know it is going to take a lot of time, you know it is going to be hard, and you aren’t really sure that even with a lot of hard work and effort that you will be successful.

Which of the following incentives might help to convince you to do the job or task?

• money (if so, how much?)
    • time off school to do something you like?
    • a significant reward like a new bike, laptop or gaming system?
    #1849

aryag16
    Participant

I would like a new laptop cause me is very slow and takes forever to update and I could give the old one to my sister and I could have the new one. So we would both have laptops.

#1850

haleys16
    Participant

Money. My pay would be depending on what I do and how long I do it and all those details. I picked money because it seems like everything we need, want, or have costs somting.

#1851

beng16
    Participant

Depending on the task I would like a gaming system because I would buy a lot of game for the gaming system.

#1853

ethanl16
    Participant

If I had to do a really heard job that I know would take for ever I would like a significant reward like a season tickets for the Toronto Raptors.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.