First Week of School

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ethanl16 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

mrhuffman
    Keymaster

As you begin your Grade 8 year, what are some of the things you are thinking about? What do you want to get out of this year? What are some of the things that you want to accomplish?

aryag16
    Participant

Over the summer I was thinking about how the school year was going to go. I like science and want to learn more about it and I like language and hope to improve my writing skills. What I would like to accomplish is bringing my marks up this year.

haleys16
    Participant

I’m thinking about how nervous I am about being one year away from high school. I’m thinking about where I want to go to high school, do I stay at WRMS or do I leave. I want to gain more responsibility. I want to feel more mature. I want to feel confident about everything I did this year.

codym16
    Participant

I don’t like school I was never thinking about it at all. I want to get better at swimming. I want to get better at French.

beng16
    Participant

Over the summer I was thinking about seeing my friends at school. I wanted to chill with my classmates. I wanted to get better at French, gym and swim. I wanted to participate in swim and gym for this year.

ethanl16
    Participant

That I don’t won’t to go back to school, that i wish that summer was longer and I was nervous to come back to school.

I want to get better at french this year.

I want to get better at reading and spelling.

beng16
    Participant

I agree with haley I even was nervous and scared

aryag16
    Participant

i liked most of my summer I wish it was a little bit longer than just two mounths. I like too though.

haleys16
    Participant

I’m excited for this year to ben. All the new people, chilling with are awsome friends.

codym16
    Participant

I’m wondering how everyones day was?

ethanl16
    Participant

I under stand what you mean Haley I feel the same.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.