Scratch Intro

What are the different ways you interact with computers? How many of those ways involve being creative with computers? Add your thoughts to the comments.

4 Responses to Scratch Intro Comments (RSS) Comments (RSS)

1. When i go on youtube i interact with computers. When i go online i interact with computers. None of them usually the stuff is already set up for me. All i have to do is sign in or click on something.

2. What are the different ways you interact with computers? I Use my computers in class to do work, research, playing video games, listing to music and taking photos.
    How many of those ways involve being creative with computers? I think that I’m creative when I am doing tips of work like the week in News and taking photos.

3. how I interact with computers is I use the computer for google, videos, and youtube. some of the ways I’m creative are the assignments and the animation in my slide shows and other things

4. I edit many different things using technology. Like music, videos, pictures, writing, etc. I think it takessome real creativity to do everything i just listed, plus.