Sustainability

Lyrics to Electric Car

By They Might Be Giants

Electric car
On roads so dark To change the end Rewrite the start Electric car
So good, so far

Electric car
On verdant green Invent a turn Invent a dream Electric car
The new machine

Let’s take a ride in an electric car To the West Side in an electric car How can you deny an electric car? Won’t you take a ride with me? Come on and take a ride with me

Electric car Beside the tree Roll past the dock Roll past the sea

Electric car
Roll silently Electric car On roads so dark
To change the end Rewrite the start Electric car
So good, so far

Appendix 1

Not diesel, steam, or gasoline
Let’s take a ride in an electric car Happiness resides in an electric car You can even drive an electric car

Won’t you take a ride with me? Come on and take a ride with me

Reflection

1. What do you think it means to live a sustainable lifestyle?
  2. What was your score on the ecological footprint calculator?
  3. How can you/your family change your lifestyles to improve your score?

4 Responses to Sustainability Comments (RSS) Comments (RSS)

1. I would need 4.6 planets if everyone lived my life style. Me and my family could walk more places or use public transit. My family could use more energy efficient appliances and energy saving lights. To live a sustainable lifestyle to me means living a healthy that is good for the planet. And getting exercise and use things good for the environment. I think living a sustainable lifestyle is one that’s good for the planet and doesn’t use a lot of the planets resources.

2. 1 What do you think it means to live a sustainable lifestyle? You are happy you don’t use to much electricity.
    2 What was your score on the ecological footprint calculator? 3.4
    3 How can you/your family change your lifestyles to improve your score? I think that my lifestyles is fine and I don’t rely think I need to change it

3. Reflection
    What do you think it means to live a sustainable lifestyle? I think it means to be living a happy and healthy life which is to be going places and spending time with friends.

2. What was your score on the ecological footprint calculator? My score was 3.1 planet earth’s.

3. How can you/your family change your lifestyles to improve your score? We can no waste food. We can also not waste power. We need to turn of all the lights when we go to bed tor go somewhere to not waste power.

4. I think that a sustainable lifestyle is a lifestyle that you need to use less equipment and get out more and get active in your life. My ecological footprint was 2.3 % of the earth. Maybe we could get out and active and not use as much food by not going to eat all different food and turn off lights and electronics so we could try that.